Argus® Multipoint Tailored flexibility
Multiple Oil in Water measurement points in one system
The Argus® design enables several in-line measurement probes to be connected to the same central control unit through fibre-optic cable. In a multipoint Oil in Water monitoring system both low-pressure and high-pressure measurement points can be implemented. The control unit can be located in a hazardous area or a safe area. Flexibility of the Argus® technology makes ProAnalysis able to design systems that fits customer needs.
HAZARDOUS AREA EX UNIT
– UP TO 4 IN-LINE PROBES
Up to 4 in-line measurement probes can be connected to the ATEX certified field enclosure housing the Argus contol unit (laser, optics, electronics etc). A typical setup includes one measurement point at the inlet to the produced water treatment system, one measurement point at the outlet, and – if needed – one or two measurement points at different stages of the process. Such a system provides unique control and information about the efficiency of the produced water system.
SAFE AREA CABINET
– UP TO 12 IN-LINE PROBES
Locating the control unit in a safe area (instrument room or similar) enables up to 12 in-line measurement probes to be connected to the control unit. From one complete Oil in Water monitoring system, one or several produced water treatment trains or systems can be monitored and controlled (before and after treat- ment, between hydrocyclones etc). Operators get the full picture of the performance of the different systems, and are able to make qualified decisions based on real-time process data.
- Significantly reduced cost per measurement point compared to using separate OiW-monitors at each measurement point. Costs are reduced at all levels – initial investment, installation- and service costs
- Efficient produced water process control and optimization. Monitoring each step of the process enables immediate and accurate response, improving the
performance of the produced water treatment system
- Low space requirements eliminating the need for several separate instruments
- Condition based maintenance of process equipment
- Cost reductions from improved water treatment (chemicals etc)
- Up to 200 m optical Fibre cable between in-line probe and control unit